Saturday 13 July 2013

Finally we are but nature's drones ?

I have asked myself, What would it feel to be out of this reality dimensions? , to be out of the plane of spatial existence? Does a nature-defying wonderland, awaits at the end of the rabbit hole? or will it be a vortex made of void and glittering cosmic energy patterns, keeping us in suspended motion neither falling into a  state of what's known or unknown?

 One of Hollywood's best visionary directors, Terrance Malick, feels wonderful about sunrise and sunset and hence he calls them as 'Magic Hours', I completely agree with him as I, especially in the recent years, have felt the impact of these 'Magic Hours' playing an instrumental role in my view of life and that the tiny little wonders that nature has got in its stores for us. But, also, there are these other times, discouraging times, when you have to lay down your morals in your encounters with life's unexpected concocts, just to keep yourself or your loved once at safer shores of survival.

Its just that I wanted to transcend all this philosophies and phenomenas, well, Why Not?, logically speaking, do we have any idea how we came about inside a physical body? or do we know where we would certainly go after this physical life ends? or what if this I/We doesn't matter all and we are, and all of this mankind's legacy stuff, is  just an 'episode' of a cosmic reality show? (like the movie Truman Show). Further, I do not believe in truth-seeking missions, because of the simple fact that 'I'm limited', many ways. I need something radically altering, I need the answers for questions that myself or even entire mankind had never asked, maybe a revelation on what we need to see or know in order to become complete and fulfilled of our existence as a sentient kind.

After ruminating on all this cheddar of thoughts, still I'm here sitting before my computer and writing the stuff I think about, at this time. Honestly, until we get to have a first hand experience of what's beyond, I would assume we are wound up within the web of life, a prisoner inside this viscious circle of causes and effects, a mere drone of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment